ISUZU RODEO/TROOPER 98-02
1. Enter vehicle and make sure all doors are unlocked.
2. Open drivers door and leave open.
3. Insert key into ignition.
4. Turn key to Ignition ON and then to OFF three times within five seconds.
5. Open and close the drivers door 2 times within five seconds.
6. Turn ignition ON and then to OFF three times within five seconds.
7. Close the drivers door and then open it, and the doors should lock and unlock two times automatically.
8. Then press the lock or unlock button on the remote control and the doors will lock and unlock to confirm programming is successful.
NOTE : For additional remotes repeat procedure, but miss out step six.
This sequence deletes all previous remotes from memory.
Isuzu Key Remote Control Plip Fob (also known as Zapper) Reprogramming and Programming Free Instructions