LAND ROVER Key Remote Control Programming Instructions
Land Rover Discovery V8 >96 (single Button oval shape)
1. Ensure ignition is OFF, doors unlocked, bonnet switch closed.
2. Ensure procedure from 3 to 9 is completed within 8 seconds.
3. Switch Ignition ON
4. Switch Ignition OFF
5. Lock Doors
6. Unlock Doors
7. Release Bonnet Switch
8. Switch Ignition ON
9. Switch Ignition OFF
If alarm is set, horn will sound and LED with light. Now programming of plips can be completed.
10. Press and hold down button on Plip until LED flashes.
11. Repeat for additional plips.
12. The Dash LED will extinguish if both plips have been programmed successfully.
Procedure for 2002 models (BMW remote in key)
1. With the doors shut and from inside the vehicle.
2. Turn ignition to position 1 and back to off within 5 seconds
3. Remove key from ignition and press and hold the unlock button (has
an arrow on it) for 15 seconds during this time press the key lock but-
ton (has Land Rover logo)3 times within 5 seconds
4. Release both buttons
5. Doors will lock and unlock to show correct programming has occurred