PEUGEOT 206 PLIP - Remote Key Programming
CENTRAL DOOR LOCK (1 BUTTON PLIP KEY)
1. Ensure all the doors are unlocked using the key.
2. Press and hold the plip key button until the LED stops flashing.
3. After releasing the button, the LED will light constantly.
4. Press the Plip Button once, and the LED will extinguish.
5. Open the door and hold the Plip key near the Ignition switch, and press the plip button one time.
6. Turn the ignition ON, and wait 10 seconds, then turn ignition OFF.
7. After 5 seconds the Plip should now operate.
CENTRAL DOOR LOCK with DEADLOCKING (2 BUTTON PLIP KEY)
1. Ensure all doors are unlocked using the key.
2. Press and HOLD the large plip key button while the LED flashes continuously for 20 seconds. After 20 seconds press the small deadlock button once while still holding the large button.
3. The LED will stop flashing.
4. Release the large button and the LED will light constantly.
5. Press the large button once and the LED will go out.
6. Open the door and hold the Plip key near the Ignition switch and press the large plip button once.
7. Turn the ignition ON, wait 10 seconds and then turn the ignition OFF.
8. After 5 seconds the Plip should now operate.
206 PLIP PROGRAMMING SYNCHRONISATION—BSI
1. Insert the Ignition Key.
2. Press the small Black button.
3. Switch the Ignition ON
4. Keep the lock button pressed for 10 seconds.
5. Release lock button , switch ignition OFF and remove key.
6. Close all doors and press the lock button 2 times.
NOTE : If PLIPS still do not work, start the vehicle and then turn OFF. Open and close the door, and check PLIP again.